Supply Needs LLC is a disabled-veteran owned business that provides Total Logistics Solutions. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, its principles have a combined 40 years of experience in logistics, supply chain management, manufacturing and Lean Six Sigma. We help customers define and understand their needs to create solutions that result better control at a reasonable price. Our competence in logistics allows us to develop custom solutions for our customers. Our products and services include container management, inventory control, supply chain management, business consulting, public speaking and life support solutions.
Areas of Expertise include:
- Vast experience in construction, business and logistics
- Expertise in business development
- Offer consulting services
Extensive background in military logistics and operational leadership Our experience covers:
- Both the strategic and hands-on approach to adding value for our customers
- Subject matter experts of Controlling Office and Manufacturing Process and Logistics Principal developed and implemented programs related to Inventory, ordering, tracking and accountability of all classes of supply
- Supervised and implemented strategic plans for distribution operations in Afghanistan
- Helped develop strategic plans for the withdrawal of supplies and equipment in Iraq
To learn more, visit www.supplyneeds.net.