I write about everything that helps US veterans, the organizations that support them, and US small businesses. And I propose to my readers that they also become involved in our important cause. Towards that end, I also write about HirePatriots' exclusive Cause Marketing strategy to promote the businesses that support us. And I introduce ways that patriots and veterans can earn an income from home or office through HirePatriots.com. HirePatriots.com is a program of Patriotic Hearts 501c3. We encourage US residents to post Day Job for their local veterans. And we allow any business to post their jobs and search our resumes for free too.
A Banner Ad on Steroids!
There is a powerful branding plan for businesses that markets them with a new 21st Century strategy. It is like a banner on steroids! -- It greatly enhances a business' popularity and brand. It recruits US veterans as employees; provides colleges with students; and finds new franchisees. -- It utilizes the social networks, TV, radio, the Press, public speaking opportunities, events, and engages hundreds of volunteers. That is what is offered to businesses that become HirePatriots members.
HirePatriots is a nationwide effort to end US veteran unemployment. It involves every community and demographic in America. It has been endorsed by our previous and current US Presidents, Bush and Obama. And this effort has received the Congressional Medal of Merit and the Visionary Award for Creating Economic Development. And its members’ websites rank among the top 1% in the world and the nation.
But that is only the beginning. After your site is built, we work with you in implementing our proven, step-by-step plan. This will result in new visitors to your site everyday; free media appearances on TV and radio; a huge social network; a volunteer sales force; and a daily growing database of every business, resident and job seeker who comes to your own HirePatriots.com website.
By expanding your business, we also expand the HirePatriots cause. As your company grows, more US veterans are helped. Your success is ours, and our success helps more US veterans. – It only takes a few days to get started.
HirePatriots' mission is to end US veteran unemployment, once and for all. A key to the accomplishment of our goal is for us to develop synergistic relationships with businesses. So we have created a powerful strategy that uses our popular cause for them to receive an R.O.I and accomplish their goals too.
Here is a comment from Patrick O’Connor the Development Director of Home Task:
“I recommend Mark and the HirePatriots higher cause marketing system with no reservations. Mark is the rarest of animals, an honest person that cares about and delivers results. Our return on investment with Mark has been outstanding and it’s been a pleasure working with and getting to know him both personally and professionally.”
What a HirePatriots Representative Receives:
1) Website, Blog & Job Board: HirePatriots.com is one of the most popular websites in the country: We will create a customized HirePatriots website/blog and job board of your own that includes complete information about your business and links back to your corporate website. We host and manage this site free of charge.
2) Banner Placement: Your company banner will receive premier placement on the HirePatriots.com homepage.
3) Social Networking: We offer free training on how to self-manage your HirePatriots website. We will train you how to create blogs and how to include videos, pictures, boost your search engine ranking, and increase your visitors. We will give instruction and assist you in utilizing the media and social networks to market your business.
4) Media: The HirePatriots program receives constant TV, radio and Press coverage. There are always multiple opportunities for representatives of HirePatriots to be interviewed on TV, radio and Press. These News stories help raise awareness and the popularity of HirePatriots’ member businesses.
5) Radio: We host two blogtalkradio shows: Coffee & Causes and Friends of Veterans. The advantage of having these shows is two-fold: One, it provides a media showcase for our Members. We interview them several times a year. -- Two, the power of recording shows on blogtalkradio is in the ranking of that URL and its SEO. It ranks 700 in the US! So when we post our radio interviews on the Internet through that site, it often shows up on the first page of search engines.
6) Volunteers: Every resident that has a member of the U.S. Military over to help them is delighted with the experience! They tell their friends, neighbors, churches, club members and fellow employees. And every vet who gets a job does the same thing! – Popular support drives new traffic to your website every day. And those that benefit from our free service, are often willing to spread the news about us by public speaking and by passing out fliers and posters throughout their communities.
7) Grassroots: The wonderful good that HirePatriots does results in it being beloved. HirePatriots representatives have an open door to speak at nearly every community service club, church, veteran organization and media outlet in your region.
8) Promotional Material: HirePatriots provides customizable graphics and templates to promote your business with our higher cause: This includes templates for business cards, fliers, posters, banners, bumper stickers and post cards.
9) Fundraising & Events: Members of HirePatriots can utilize our 501c3 status to raise funds and provide programs and host events in your community.
Most Importantly: You will be affecting the lives of your region’s U.S. Military, past and present, and their families. You will provide a means for thousands of residents and businesses to thank them in a very practical and important way. – And those that benefit from your sponsorship of HirePatriots will let you know how much they appreciate you.
This “higher purpose marketing strategy” has been proven to be tremendously effective for more than 7 years. And G.I. Jobs has touted it as being one of the most “military-friendly” business marketing plans in America.
I have attached a document that tells you more about what our non-profit does. And here is a link to a selection of TV, and radio interviews by me and some of our members that will give you a better understanding of our unique job board: http://bit.ly/Kz7Zgm
Give us a call. We will find a price to fit your budget.
Mark & Tori Baird
CEO HirePatriots.com &
Patriotic Hearts 501 c3 non-profit
Past Chairmen: CA Economic Council
Past Secretaries: United Veteran Council
From President Bush: The Congressional Medal of Merit
From President Obama: President's Volunteer Service Medal
From San Diego: The Visionary Award for Creating Economic Development
From the Chamber of Commerce: The Extra Mile Award
From ABC TV: The Leadership Award
From U.S. Veterans & Families: Liberty
From Jesus Christ: Purpose & Eternal Life